Syuhada. 19. I know they say you should do things and not see things being done on the telly, but I can't help it. Sherlock, DW, the Tolkien universe are just some of my favourites.
you wanna know how an actor is good at what he/she does? When you completely forget their character and themselves as individuals are not the same people.
I’m on season 2 episode 7 of Secret Diary of A Call Girl and Billie Piper is breaking my heart with her acting in the scene when her character tries to get back together with her ex. For a moment I forgot Billie was not Hannah/Belle and all I wanted to do was hug her and stop her from almost-crying
its four in the morning i should stop watching stuff.
- Tyrion Lannister and Bronn as buddy cops. The whole film is filled with them sassing each other and criminals off.
- Rom-com with Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth as best friends. He’s in love with a girl who doesn’t appreciate him. Brienne tries to tell him she’s bad for him. They fight. He realizes she’s right and that he loves his best friend all along.
- Arya Stark and Sandor “The Hound” Clegane in a comedy where he is left to take care of a daughter he never knew he had, ala The Game Plan
- Arya Stark and Sandor “The Hound” Clegane on a road trip. Premise tbc. (can be a spinoff show)
- Arya Stark and Sandor “The Hound” Clegane hunt bullies and baddies like how the Winchesters hunt supernatural stuff only instead of salt and guns, they have swords.(She names her swords, he rolls his eyes)(also a spinoff show)
- Anything with Arya and The Hound
After last night’s episode, that rom-com idea is now 80% plausible.
when you’re twenty, with no direction in life and you haven’t showered in two days because you really don’t smell that bad, oh who am I kidding, I will start small. Like go take a shower.
i have been crying all night and i find reasons not to reach out to people I want to reach out to. whose fault is that ofc its yours you idiot. go sleep a bit you have to be up in less than two hours.
rough night huh. yes rough night.